Did you know cloud computing is one of the leading industries in the world and experience astounding year over year growth? Well, one of the leading cloud providers is AWS and in this course, you'll take a deep dive into various storage services offered by AWS and see them in action. New career, here you come.
- Access 195 lectures & 3 hours of content 24/7
- Comprehend the AWS architecture & implement its services
- Distinguish the different AWS storage services & use them competently for your business needs
- Utilize S3 & its capabilities to host a static website, & configure and upload files in any format
- Use EBS as a persistent storage mechanism for your EC2 instances, w/ its capabilities
- Employ the CloudFront CDN to update, monitor & deliver selective content across the world
Manuj Aggarwal is an entrepreneur, investor and a technology enthusiast. He likes startups, business ideas, and high-tech anything. He likes to work on hard problems and get his hands dirty with cutting edge technologies. In the last few years, Manuj has been a business owner, technical architect, CTO, coder, startup consultant, and more.
Currently, Manuj is the principal consultant, architect and CTO of a small software consulting company TetraNoodle Technologies based in Vancouver, Canada working with various startups on some cutting edge and interesting problems.
He has been in the software industry since 1997 and has worked with early stage businesses to Fortune 100 mega corporations. With proficiency in creating innovative architectures and solutions, Manuj has emerged as a professional who knows how to balance these solutions against cost, schedule, function, quality, and other business considerations.
He is passionate about sharing the knowledge he has acquired over the years. He is particularly interested in helping technical and non-technical entrepreneurs, founders and co-founders of tech startups. Manuj strives to bring courses which provide practical know-how and advice about designing, architecting, optimizing and executing on your next big idea.