Chatbots are voice-aware bots, i.e. computer programs designed to simulate human conversations with users. Chatbots have become ubiquitous across sites and apps and a multitude of AI platforms exist which help you get up and running with a chatbot quickly. This course introduces DialogFlow, a conversational interface for bots, devices and applications. It's Google's bot technology and a direct rival of Amazon Lex.
- Access 31 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Discuss voice & text interfaces and current trends in human-computer interaction
- Explore interaction models such as intents, entities, contexts & their resolution into API calls
- Manage the flow of conversations using linear & non-linear dialogs
- Use webhooks to fulfill user intents & learn how to connect to external services to respond to queries
- Deploy a flask app to Heroku
- Understand how a chatbot can be added to your Slack workspace
Loonycorn is comprised of two individuals—Janani Ravi and Vitthal Srinivasan—who have honed their respective tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. The duo graduated from Stanford University and believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption