Alexa, Siri, Cortana and Google Now — voice-activated personal assistants are one of the hottest trends in technology these days. They are a great way to convey complex information to your customers in a free-flowing, conversational way. Alexa is a great way to build them — an AWS service for building conversational interfaces for Echo, FireTV and a host of Alexa-aware devices. In this course, you'll learn how to start building apps for use with Alexa.
- Access 37 lectures & 3.5 hours of content 24/7
- Cover voice & text interfaces and current trends in human-computer interaction
- Discover how Alexa, Lex, Echo, & other bits of the amazon ecosystem come together
- Explore interaction models like utterances, intents, slots, prompts, & their resolution into API calls
- Learn about fulfillment models
Loonycorn is comprised of two individuals—Janani Ravi and Vitthal Srinivasan—who have honed their respective tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. The duo graduated from Stanford University and believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption