This course aims to teach you in-depth WiFi hacking and security. Upon completion, you'll be confident in breaking all types of WiFi encryption methods. Starting as a complete beginner with little to no knowledge of WiFi security and Kali Linux, you'll learn the most important elements of WiFi hacking so you can begin applying them to a career in ethical hacking.
- Access 118 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Get an introduction to Kali Linux & network basics
- Learn how to passively & actively gather information
- Identify vulnerabilities in a target
- Overrun buffer memory, perform password attacks, attack WiFi networks, & more
- Discuss client side & server side web vulnerabilities
- Test & exercise your defenses to ensure they're up to task by simulating real-world attacks
LearnPentest is a group of penetration testers and ethical hackers with an extensive background in web application security, web and software development, network administration and exploit development. They have over 7 years of professional experience in the cyber security domain. Their instructors hold some of the most valuable certifications in the cyber security domain including: OSCP, LPT, C|EH, CISSP, OSCE.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption