Are you a photographer that wants to build a home-based portrait photography studio and start your own business? Not only is it a great way to follow your passion for photography, but it can be extremely lucrative. Set your own hours and do what you love—it all sounds great in theory. But setting up an in-home studio can be challenging and expensive, which is why this course is here to stop you from making unnecessary mistakes. On a small budget? This course will teach you to spend your money wisely, and set it up fast at a very low cost.
- Learn how to set up a studio & choose a suitable room
- Understand what equipment you need & how to stick to a tight budget
- Learn some simple lighting setups for portraiture
- Make smart camera purchasing decisions
- Choose the right lens for portraiture
- Understand what's a good budget flash kit to get you started
- Study lighting terminology
Mark Timberlake runs a marketing company called SME Heroes, which specializes in training on all things online course creation and online marketing. He has 14 years of extensive experience with online business and loves to share his hard lessons and techniques for online business success. In addition, he also has over 12 years' experience in online retail and over 6 years' experience as a commercial photographer. He has a deep breadth of experience which comes through in his courses, which are always designed to be easy to understand.