Have you always wanted to build your own computer but lacked the know-how? Would you like to save money on an awesome custom-built computer while learning all about computer architecture along the way? In this course, you'll not only learn how to assemble your very own computer from scratch, but you'll learn all about the functional roles of the various components and hardware that make up a computing system.
- Access 51 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn about the basic functions of a computer system
- Pick out appropriate hardware for your build
- Assemble all hardware needed for a fully functional computer
- Wire everything within the case like an expert
- Install an OS onto a computer
- Build a new home or office computer
Matt Thomas is a tech fanatic with a passion for computer hardware and an extensive background in the professional IT field.
Naturally, he's loved tinkering with computers his whole life, building and upgrading various systems along the way. He has acquired a wide variety of skills as a result of his years of experience working with hardware. From setting up extreme performance rigs to cabling new and old infrastructure, he's done it all.
Nothing makes him happier than passing on his expertise onto those out there willing to learn and expand their skill sets. Knowledge should be applicable, understandable, and most importantly, useful. If you take any of his courses, you'll see how detailed he gets in breaking down every idea. You won't miss a thing!
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption