Getting a demo video produced professionally can cost thousands of dollars. Professional animation software like After Effects, Flash, or Maya are also expensive and complex to learn. In this course, however, you'll learn how to create an awesome animated demo video with just Keynote, an especially affordable software.
- Access 86 lectures & 9.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to write an awesome script & storyboard it
- Discover how to record voice overs
- Exploring illustrating & animating in Keynote
- Add sound effects & pick a music track
- Export & publish your video
Miguel Hernandez is a veteran top Udemy instructor with over 20,000 students and the Founder of Grumo Media, a video marketing and online education studio located in Vancouver, Canada.
He has a true passion for online education and has spent the last 5 years creating multiple best selling courses, teaching thousands of students across the world in both English and Spanish.
Miguel has courses on animation, video marketing, online course creation, productivity, website development, lifestyle business creation, and even online dating. He also has 10 years of experience in multimedia production and has produced hundreds of promotional videos for some of the top Silicon Valley startups including clients like Microsoft, Walmart, Fidelity Investments, Reckitt Benckiser, Hipmunk, and even Ashton Kutcher.
Grumo.com is the home of his personal blog where he shares his experiences running and growing multiple businesses, and his best strategies to increase productivity and live a more fulfilling life.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption