Kotlin is quickly becoming one of the most important development languages for Android development. Here, you'll learn how to work with interface builder and all the SDK's you actually need to build apps. Whether you're a developer coming from Java or have absolutely no Android experience, you'll start from the ground up to learn everything you need to know about how to build apps using Kotlin.
- Access 102 lectures & 23 hours of content 24/7
- Install JDK & Android Studio, as well as IntelliJ
- Discuss Kotlin foundations, such as variables, strings, collections, classes, expressions, & more
- Take an in-depth look at activity life cycle, intents, & context
- Enhance your UI w/ custom drawables
- Use Kotlin w/ Android SDK
- Get a comprehensive overview of List & Recycler Views
- Learn about web requests & working w/ APIs
Mark Price is a veteran mobile developer, having built over 57 mobile apps for iOS and Android. He owned two tech consulting companies that were highly successful. He has worked on Call of Duty and other top titles and companies, such as Logitech, Yellow Pages, the LDS Church, Cookie Dough Bites, and many more.
He spends most of his days now as a professional engineering instructor - changing the lives of students throughout the world - going from being broke to making up to 85k+ a year within 6 months.
His passion is helping people reveal hidden talents and guide them into the world of startups and programming.