Interested in hacking for the good guys? This comprehensive course will take you from zero to hero in the field of ethical hacking, the career path where you get paid to expose system and network security threats. You'll explore four main sections: network penetration testing, gaining access, post exploitation, and web app penetration testing to get a complete, well-rounded education in how to responsibly and effectively improve security.
- Access 125 lectures & 11.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn basic network pentesting
- Gather information about networks & computers, & learn how to gain access & attack targets
- Understand how to gain full access to computer systems w/o user interaction
- Create server side & client side attacks
- Discover how to interact w/ the systems you've compromised
- Learn how to detect, prevent, & secure your system & yourself from every attack you learn
Zaid Al-Quraishi is an ethical hacker, pentester, and programmer. He has extensive experience in ethical hacking and penetration testing, more specifically with regard to network security. Zaid started making video tutorials in 2009 for the ethical hacking website iSecuri1ty, and has also served as an editor, manager, and penetration tester for the company. He teaches mostly by example, specifically by first explaining the theory of each technique and then how it translates to a real-life situation.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption