In this course, you'll learn how to build a game using portals with Unity and Blender. This course is unique because you'll make both the code and the art for the game from scratch, cluing you in on the fundamentals of designing, coding, and modeling a 3D game.
- Access 83 lectures & 10.5 hours of content 24/7
- Design the game & its functionality in Unity
- Learn how to code in C# & build video game levels
- Create 3D art in Blender
John Bura is one of the 10 highest grossing Udemy instructors, selling over 10-million dollars of courses collectively. John Bura has been programming games since 1997, teaching since 2002, and is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, Android, HTML5, ad-games, and more. Mammoth Interactive even recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design, and project management. To this day, John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the top 10 in the Apple's app store.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Blender, Photoshop or Gimp, and Unity required