MATLAB (Matrix Laboratory) is a multi-paradigm numerical computing environment and programming language that is frequently used by engineering and science students. In this course, you will be introduced to MATLAB at a beginner level, and will gradually move into more advanced topics. The key benefit of MATLAB is how it makes programming accessible to everyone, allowing you to resolve complex problems with less complex code.
- Access 78 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Use MATLAB confidently to solve problems
- Run scripts, write code, & do data analysis & visualization
- Solve equations, do math operations, & manipulate matrices
- Reinforce your understanding w/ added practice questions & solutions
- Formulate your own logic & convert complex problems into MATLAB code & solve them using programming skills
Nouman Azam received his Ph.D. Degree in Computer Sceince from University of Regina in 2014. Prior to that, he completed his M.Sc. in Computer Software Engineering from National University of Sciences and Technology, Pakistan, and Bachelor's in Computer Sciences from National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Pakistan in 2007 and 2005, respectively
Nouman has over 10 years of teaching experience. He has taught almost all the major computer science subjects including introduction to computers, computer organization and architecture, operation systems, computer networks, image processing, digital logic design, discrete structures and many others. He has extensive knowledge of tools such as MATLAB, QTSpim, C++, Java and Other academic tools used for teaching and instructing purposes.