Learning how to write and create music effectively will dramatically improve the quality of your music and the speed you create it. In this course, you'll delve into music theory and discuss ideas, techniques, and formulas to use when creating your own electronic music to allow you more options. You'll learn the beauty and the power of music theory employed by professionals today.
- Access 52 lectures & 8.5 hours of content 24/7
- Cover major scales, minor scales, major chords, minors chords, diminished chords, chord progressions, & more
- Discuss modulation, relative majors, relative minors, modes, & more
- Learn how to write a song from a drum beat, a chord progression, or a melody
- Write melodies & harmonies
- Work out keys & scales, pentatonic scales, & more
Tomas George is a UK Music Producer, Sound Engineer, Composer and entrepreneur. He has been producing and writing music for over ten years and has a MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA (Hons) Degree in Music Composition. He enjoys creating and editing all types of music, but especially loves teaching it online.
His most popular courses are 'Music Production in Logic Pro X - The Complete Course' and 'Music Production in Ableton Live 9 - The Complete Course,' where he takes producers and musicians through this software and show them on screen how to write, record and mix their own music.
For more information on this course and instructor, click here