In this course, you'll learn how wired and wireless network attacks are performed in a simulated test environment in an ethical way. This course helps the network security professional to mitigate each of these attacks. By course's end, you'll be well equipped to test and safeguard network infrastructure against attack.
- Access 59 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Cover ground basics about the web
- Learn how to perform various types of network hacks
- Understand how to mitigate against these types of attacks
- Accelerate your learning process through the use of creative animations & easy to understand voice over narratives
Vinod Senthil is the Founder & CTO of infySEC. Vinod is passionate about application building, debugging, disassembling computers, compiling, and much more. Over time he has developed interests in networking and, eventually, networking security.
After 14 years of experience, Vinod has turned his efforts to teaching people how attackers hack systems so they may understand how to secure themselves and other from attack. His instruction is actionable and hands-on, with live demos and lab exercises that will allow you to implement what you have learned immediately.
In 2013, Vinod, along with his team at infySEC, set the world record for conducting the largest and longest ethical hacking marathon with over 9,000 participants assembled in one location.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Instant digital redemption