This Python network programming course is aimed at network professionals or aspiring network professionals who have little to no experience in network automation. This hands-on training walks you through many scenarios in which you can use Python to program network devices and tasks. All this education will help you become a full-fledged networking engineer of 2017.
- Access 189 lectures & 10 hours of content 24/7
- Learn to use amazing Python libraries & tools to manage network devices easily & without too much code
- Connect remotely to network devices & read/extract/display/store command output using interactive Python scripts
- Configure one or more network devices remotely using interactive Python scripts
- Execute configuration commands on multiple network devices from multiple vendors simultaneously
- Work w/ a device inventory in XML/JSON/CSV format & network metadata
- Manage network device credentials in a centralized, encrypted file
- Get device interface information fast, right from the Linux shell & save information to local storage
Mihai Catalin Teodosiu holds a degree in Telecommunications and Information Technology from University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania, as well as the CCNP, CCNA, CCDA, JNCIA, and ISTQB CTFL certifications. He has been working as a Network Quality Assurance Engineer since 2010, testing the OS for Nortel/Avaya L3 switches.
- 5+ years experience in the Networking and Testing/Quality Assurance industries.
- Certified professional: Cisco, Juniper & International Software Testing Qualifications Board certifications
- Teaching courses on Udemy, GNS3 Academy & other e-learning platforms
- Thousands of satisfied students, 4.97 / 5 average course rating
- Thousands of followers on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Blogger