React and React Native allow you to build cross-platform desktop and mobile applications using Facebook's innovative UI libraries. Combined with the Flux data architecture and Relay, you can now create powerful and feature-complete applications from one code base. In this three part book, you'll start crafting composable UIs using React, build Native UIs using React Native, and create React applications that run on every platform.
- Craft reusable React components
- Control navigation using the React router to help keep your UI in sync w/ URLs
- Build isomorphic web applications using Node.js
- Use the Flexbox layout model to create responsive mobile designs
- Leverage the native APIs of Android & iOS to build engaging applications w/ React Native
- Respond to gestures in a way that's intuitive for the user
- Use Relay to build a unified data architecture for your React UIs
Packt’s mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, it has published over 4,000 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done–whether that’s specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.