Six Sigma is a data-driven improvement philosophy that views all activities within an organization as processes whose inputs can be controlled to effect significant improvements in process outputs. Six Sigma uses a rigorous methodology known as DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve, and control) and a number of tools for driving process, product, and service improvements aimed at reducing defects and variation. This project management methodology is recognized the world over, and this two-course certification bundle will teach you everything you need to know to reach a Black Belt level and become a valuable and well-compensated contributor to a company. By course's end, you'll be ready to sit both the Green Belt and Black Belt exams.
- Access 45 modules & 42.5 hours of content 24/7
- Prepare yourself for evaluating, analyzing, applying, & creating Six Sigma fundamentals
- Learn how to process components & stakeholders in an organization
- Examine concepts & tools for collecting & analyzing customer information & feedback
- Become a more attractive candidate to prospective employers or rise up the ranks of your current company
iCollege is a leading international provider of E-Learning courses, learning technologies and development services.
iCollege is a collaborative venture between XpertSkills and XpertEase Software.
The synergistic result of their joint venture enables them to provide sophisticated, innovative, relevant, flexible and cost-effective learning solutions.
Their collective knowledge and experience in education and training provision sets the standard for service delivery in learning solutions. For more details on this course and instructor, click here