This project-based course covers all the main elements of building first person shooters with Unity 3D. By delving into greater specifics of Unity, you'll develop the tools needed to create more complex games and enhance your game development pedigree to a more employable level.
- Access 31 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Implement & customize a production-ready first person player controller
- Understand collision detection
- Save memory & CPU by implementing a reusable pool of objects
- Perform enemy path finding AI using Nav Mesh
- Integrate external models & audio files
Pablo Navarro is the founder of ZENVA, as well as a web and mobile app developer and entrepreneur. Besides teaching courses on how to create games, apps, and websites to over 85,000 students, Pablo has created content for companies such as Amazon and Intel. Pablo holds a Master ofInformation Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile.