In this course, you'll build an interactive quiz that uses 360º video to create an immersive environment. Questions and their correct answers are loaded from the cloud so that quiz content can be modified even after the game is built. Regardless of experience, you'll be able to fully create the game from scratch.
- Access 9 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Work w/ 360º video in Unity
- Build an interactive quiz in VR w/ gaze-based interaction
- Load data from the web
- Get an introduction to coroutines
Software developer and founder of ZENVA, since 2012, Pablo Farias Navarro has been teaching online how to create games, apps and websites to over 200,000 students through the Udemy and Zenva Academy platforms, and created content for companies such as Amazon and Intel.
Pablo is a member of the Intel Innovator Program in the Asia Pacific, and has run live programming workshops in San Francisco, Brisbane and Bangalore. He holds a Master in Information Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption